+5 dBil ADS-B Antenna, Omnidirectional
+5 dBil ADS-B antenna (Automatic Dependent Surveillance–Broadcast) designed for reception and/or transmission of all ADS-B signals. It supports both ADS-B Out frequencies of 978 MHz and 1090 MHz, as well as 1030 MHz interrogation channel. It may also be used to receive tracking data from large/high altitude airplanes and low-flying smaller craft, including some drones (future requirements). The antenna provides an omnidirectional gain of +5 dBi, linearly, vertical polarized within the spectrum of 970-1100 MHz. Weighing only 200 grams, it is lightweight and sufficiently rugged for infrastructure, vehicle and viaried platform use.
The Array is effective as a transmitting antenna to interrogate aircraft transponders at the ADS-B In frequency of 1030 MHz for airport operations. It may be networked with other identical antennas for beamforming and selective interrogation. For infrastructure applications, the UL-1032-701 supports an RF input power of 25 Watts CW. A higher power variant, model UL-1032-701W, supports an average RF power of 50 Watts and a peak power of 200 Watts at a duty cycle of 25%. For greater power applications, please contact us.
Use this ADS-B omni antenna where a rugged, high-gain omnidirectional antenna is required. It may be used at fixed sites (ACC-0007 Mount is compatible for wall and mast installations), on mobile platforms (ACC-0010M + ACC-0003 Mounts) or as a portable antenna (ACC-0010M Mount).
The UL-1032-701 antenna array is available in Black (normally stocked color), White, Grey, Olive Drab and Desert Sand colors. Other colors are available by special request, by specifying the FED-STD-595 color code. Please contact us for any special requests.
UL-1032-701 Technical Specifications
- Frequency range: 970-1100 MHz (ADS-B Out 978 MHz/1090 MHz, ADS-B In 1030 MHz)
- Coverage: Omni-directional, low azimuthal ripple (1 dB)
- Polarization: Linear, Vertical (when installed upright)
- Peak Gain: +5 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Short Circuit (DC)
- Input Power: 25 Watts CW Maximum
- VSWR: 2.0 Maximum
- Connector: N, Female
- Dimensions: 1.9 cm (0.75") OD x 36 cm (14") L
- Mounting: direct, connector
- Operating Temperatures: -40℃ to +85℃
- Weight: 200 g / 0.4 lb
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 kg / 1 lbs
- Self-contained, does not require a ground plane