A broadband, rugged, in-building or outdoor antenna designed to service the whole 430-470 MHz UHF band, used in EMS (Emergency Medical Services), Law Enforcement, Government and Civil services, and featuring a DC grounded radiating element. With modest dimensions of 1.5"/4 cm (OD) x 4"/10 cm (height), this antenna radiates with a typical peak omnidirectional gain of +1 dBil.
Internally, the radiating element is DC shunted to help protect the transceiver from nearby, but not direct ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD).
The European version of this antenna is our UL-4050-390
dual band in-building/outdoor TETRA antenna, which covers the spectrum of 380-430 MHz.
- Frequency range: 430-470 MHz
- Coverage: Omni-directional - Azimuthal Pattern - Elevation Pattern
- Polarization: Linear, Vertical
- Peak Gain: +1 dBil minimum
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Short Circuit (DC)
- Input Power: 50 Watts CW
- VSWR: 2.0 GRAPH
(more detail under NOTES)
- Connector: NMO Female on antenna, NMO Male on bracket, Type-N Male for installation on coaxial cable
- Housing 3.8 cm (1.5") OD x 10.3 cm (4.05") h
- Bottom flange 5 cm (2") OD x 3 mm (0.12") h
- Bracket 20.5 cm (8") W x 10 cm (4") D x 8 cm (3") h
- Mounting: 2x 1/4" (M6) screws
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 300 g / 0.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 kg / 1 lbs (shipped individually)
CAD Files available, Antenna assembly
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
- Patent Pending