The UL-1700-D345ISM is a versatile, Dual Band, ISM/license free spectrum antenna. It measures 4 cm/1.5" OD x 11 cm/4.5" H and is designed to conveniently mount onto any structure, by means of a single 1/4" (6.4 mm) hole.
Its internal radiating structure is self-contained and operates well with or without a ground plane. Therefore, it can be mounted on a non-conductive support, as needed by your application.
Use this product with any 900 MHz and/or 2.4 GHz modem, WLAN, transceiver or data link, having an SMA connector interface. You will be able to operate simultaneously on both bands, provided your transceivers are able to discriminate the other's signals adequately.
- Frequency range: 900-930 MHz and 2400-2500 MHz
- Coverage: Omnidirectional (2 dB ripple)
- Polarization: Linear, typically Vertical
- Gain: +2 dBil (free space) / +5 dBil (when effectively installed over a ground plane)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF)
- Input Power: 10 Watt CW
- VSWR: 2.0 GRAPH
- Connector: SMA, Male on a low loss, 24" Flexible RG-405 cable
- Housing 4 cm (1.5") OD x 11 cm (4.5") h
- Bottom flange 5 cm (2") OD x 13 mm (0.5") h
- Mounting: 1 screw, 1/4"-20
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 250 g / 0.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 300 g / 0.6 lbs
Click here to see DATASHEET
- Does not require a ground plane
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
This product is compatible with the following Antenna Accessories:
Recommended Cable Assemblies
Specify desired length from drop-down menu
Specify desired connector for the device end