The UFL-3125-382 is an inline filter designed to be inserted between a UHF LOS/SATCOM antenna and military communications gear. It features opposite gender connectors at each end, so it can be inserted without the need of an adaptor. They are also weatherproof for tactical use.
Use this filter when operating in challenging or hostile Electromagnetic environments, to relieve your radio's front end from having to contend with large amounts of integrated power, which can lower receiver sensitivity and produce undesirable intermodulation products. Alternatively, you may use this filter to improve the quality of your UHF SATCOM communications, while maintaining simultaneous operation across multiple bands.
- Frequency range: 225-400 MHz (UHF LOS+SATCOM)
- Insertion Loss: 2 dB (typical)
- Rejection: 15 dB (typical) ±100 MHz
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Open (DC)
- VSWR: 2.0 (maximum)
- RF Power: 50 Watts CW (maximum)
- Input DC Voltage: 50 Volt (maximum)
- Dimensions: TBA
- Mounting: Connector
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: TBA