The UL-2601-345SF is an omnidirectional antenna intended for US Licensed, 4G, 2.6 GHz WiMax use. WiMax service is also known by its IEEE nomenclature of 802.16 (Wireless Medium Area Network).
It measures 4 cm/1.5" OD x 11 cm/4.5" H and is designed to conveniently mount onto any structure, by means of a single 1/4" (6.4 mm) hole.
Its internal radiating structure is self-contained and operates well with or without a ground plane. Therefore, it can be mounted on a non-conductive support, as needed by your application. This antenna readily mounts onto most camera tripods, and is compatible with our accessory magnetic and suction cup mounts for versatile field deployment.
- Frequency range: 2.50-2.70 GHz
- Coverage: Omnidirectional (2 dB ripple)
- Polarization: Linear, typically Vertical
- Gain: +2 dBil (free space) / +5 dBil (when effectively installed over a ground plane)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF)
- Input Power: 10 Watt CW
- VSWR: 2.0
- Connector: SMA, Female
- Housing 4 cm (1.5") OD x 11 cm (4.5") h
- Bottom flange 5 cm (2") OD x 13 mm (0.5") h
- Mounting: 1 screw, 1/4"-20
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 250 g / 0.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 300 g / 0.6 lbs
- Does not require a ground plane
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
This product is compatible with the following Antenna Accessories:
Recommended Cable Assemblies
Specify desired length from drop-down menu
Specify desired connector for the device end