The UL-2441-345SF is an omnidirectional antenna intended for 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi use. This Wi-Fi service is also known by its IEEE nomenclatures of 802.11b (long range) and 802.11g (high speed).
It measures 4 cm/1.5" OD x 11 cm/4.5" H and is designed to conveniently mount onto any structure, by means of a single 1/4" (6.4 mm) hole.
Its internal radiating structure is self-contained and operates well with or without a ground plane. Therefore, it can be mounted on a non-conductive support, as needed by your application. This antenna readily mounts onto most camera tripods, and is compatible with our accessory magnetic and suction cup mounts for versatile field deployment.
This antenna is compatible with AN/PRC-343 Personal Role Radio (PRR) and Integrated Intra Squad Radio (IISR), also known as H4855/H4855U radio (select cable with SMA Male connector)
- Frequency range: 2.40-2.50 GHz)
- Coverage: Omnidirectional (2 dB ripple)
- Polarization: Linear, typically Vertical
- Gain: +2 dBil (free space) / +5 dBil (when effectively installed over a ground plane)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF)
- Input Power: 10 Watt CW
- VSWR: 2.0 Typical VSWR curve
- Connector: SMA, Female
- Housing 4 cm (1.5") OD x 11 cm (4.5") h
- Bottom flange 5 cm (2") OD x 13 mm (0.5") h
- Mounting: 1 screw, 1/4"-20
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 250 g / 0.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 300 g / 0.6 lbs
- Does not require a ground plane
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
This product is compatible with the following Antenna Accessories:
Recommended Cable Assemblies
Specify desired length from drop-down menu
Specify desired connector for the device end