UHF Custom Omnidirectional tuned antenna, SMA Female
The UL-1501-345SF-CF is a versatile, Single Band antenna for narrowband applications within the range from 700 to 2500 MHz. It measures 4 cm/1.5" OD x 11 cm/4.5" H and is designed to conveniently mount onto any structure, by means of a single 1/4" (6.4 mm) hole.
Its internal radiating structure is self-contained and operates well with or without a ground plane. Therefore, it can be mounted on a non-conductive support, as needed by your application.
UL-1501-345SF-CF Technical Specifications
- Frequency range: Please specify center frequency (700-2500 MHz)
- Coverage: Omnidirectional (2 dB ripple)
- Polarization: Linear, typically Vertical
- Gain: +2 dBil (free space) / +5 dBil (when effectively installed over a ground plane)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF)
- Input Power: 10 Watt CW
- VSWR: 2.0
- Connector: SMA, Female
- Housing 4 cm (1.5") OD x 11 cm (4.5") h
- Bottom flange 5 cm (2") OD x 13 mm (0.5") h
- Mounting: 1 screw, 1/4"-20
- Operating Temperatures: -40℃ to +85℃
- Weight: 250 g / 0.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 300 g / 0.6 lbs
- This -CF Custom Frequency item, like all Custom Frequency products (models including "-CF" within their part number), are excluded from our Money Back Warranty, as they are personalized/customized to your specific requirements. They thus cannot be resold.
- Does not require a ground plane
This product is compatible with the following Antenna Accessories:
Recommended Cable Assemblies
Specify desired length from drop-down menu
Specify desired connector for the device end