Embeddable Flat Antenna, Custom Frequency
The UL-9001-333-CF Custom Frequency, Factory Tuned, Flat Antenna was developed for applications needing a temporary or relocatable solution that is small and economical. Use it with your wireless speakers, wireless modem, cellular phone (single band only), or any other radio device operating within the range of 600-2500 MHz.
This antenna can be conveniently mounted to a glass surface, or to any other non-conducting material. It may be attached behind ordinary non-metallic structures, such as a wooden or plastic picture frame, or a painting, for an aesthetic or inconspicuous appearance.
Exposed metal surfaces within the antenna are grounded to the RF connector's shield, as a precaution, in the unexpected event there are combustible gases present. Only the RF connector's center conductor, and its associated 2.5 cm (1") track of transmission line are not grounded. Such node is isolated to 50 Volts DC at ground level (altitude = 0 m), and within the specified temperature range.
UL-9001-333-CF Technical Specifications
- Frequency range: 600-2500 MHz, Custom Factory Tuned
- Bandwidth: 5% to 10%
- Coverage: Omni-directional, moderate azimuthal ripple (3 dB), or Figure-8, depending on how it is mounted
- Polarization: Linear
- Gain: 0 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Open Circuit (DC), 50VDC isolation, radiating element grounded
- Input Power: 1 Watt CW (50 Watt optional version, select above)
- VSWR: 2.0 GRAPH of 900 MHz version
- Connector: SMA, Female
- Dimensions: 5 cm (2") x 10 cm (4"), excluding connector (connector protrudes 1.4 cm or 0.55")
- SMA connector (nut included), 6.5 mm (0.25") hole
- Two M2.5-2.8 (#4) screws, 76.2 mm (3.00") center to center
- Optional 6 mm (0.25") foam pads with adhesive on both sides
- Optional pair of small suction cups
- Operating Temperatures: -40℃ to +85℃
- Weight: 10 g / 0.4 oz
- Shipping Weight: 20 g / 1 oz
Click here to see DATASHEET of 900 MHz version
- This -CF Custom Frequency item, like all Custom Frequency products (models including "-CF" within their part number), are excluded from our Money Back Warranty, as they are personalized/customized to your specific requirements. They thus cannot be resold.
- Not intended for "Intrinsically safe" applications