Dual Band US Cellular Antenna Description
The UL-1400-D345USF is a versatile, Dual Band, US Cellular antenna. It measures 4 cm/1.5" OD x 11 cm/4.5" H and is designed to conveniently mount onto any structure, by means of a single 1/4" (6.4 mm) hole.
Its internal radiating structure is self-contained and operates well with or without a ground plane. Therefore, it can be mounted on a non-conductive support, as needed by your application.
Use this product with any Cellular/Mobile telephone, modem or transceiver, having an SMA connector interface. Through the use of an external antenna to your telephone, you will notice an improvement in signal sensitivity (reception). Install the external antenna high enough and you will also increase your phone's line of sight (generally extends phone's range, particularly if a low-loss coaxial cable is used between the phone and the elevated antenna. Many other possible configurations can be employed for improvement of your particular coverage goals. You will find a growing list of antennas and devices within this store to extend the capabilities of your Cellular and other radios.
UL-1400-D345USF Technical Specifications:
- Frequency range: 834-896 MHz (AMPS/CDMA/GSM 850) and 1850-1990 MHz (PCS 1900)
- Coverage: Omnidirectional (2 dB ripple)
- Polarization: Linear, typically Vertical
- Gain: +2 dBil (free space) / +5 dBil (when effectively installed over a ground plane)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF)
- Input Power: 10 Watt CW
- VSWR: 2.0 GRAPH
- Connector: SMA, Female
- Housing 4 cm (1.5") OD x 11 cm (4.5") h
- Bottom flange 5 cm (2") OD x 13 mm (0.5") h
- Mounting: 1 screw, 1/4"-20
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 250 g / 0.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 300 g / 0.6 lbs
Click here to see DATASHEET
- Does not require a ground plane