Dual Band EU Mobile 3G Antenna
The UL-1400-D345ESF is a versatile, Dual Band, EU Mobile Phone/3G antenna. It measures 4 cm/1.5" OD x 11 cm/4.5" H and is designed to conveniently mount onto any structure, by means of a single 1/4" (6.4 mm) hole.
Its internal radiating structure is self-contained and operates well with or without a ground plane. Therefore, it can be mounted on a non-conductive support, as needed by your application.
Use this 3G product with any Cellular/Mobile telephone, modem or transceiver, having an SMA connector interface. Through the use of an external antenna to your telephone, you will notice an improvement in signal sensitivity (reception). Install the external antenna high enough and you will also increase your phone's line of sight (generally extends phone's range, particularly if a low-loss coaxial cable is used between the phone and the elevated antenna. Many other possible configurations can be employed for improvement of your particular coverage goals. You will find a growing list of antennas and devices within this store to extend the capabilities of your Cellular and other radios.
UL-1400-D345ESF Technical Specifications:
- Frequency range: 880-960 MHz (E-GSM 900) and 1710-1880 MHz (DCS 1800)
- Coverage: Omnidirectional (2 dB ripple)
- Polarization: Linear, typically Vertical
- Gain: +2 dBil (free space) / +5 dBil (when effectively installed over a ground plane)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF)
- Input Power: 10 Watt CW
- VSWR: 2.0 GRAPH
- Connector: SMA, Female
- Housing 4 cm (1.5") OD x 11 cm (4.5") h
- Bottom flange 5 cm (2") OD x 13 mm (0.5") h
- Mounting: 1 screw, 1/4"-20
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 250 g / 0.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 300 g / 0.6 lbs
Click here to see DATASHEET
- Does not require a ground plane