This antenna was developed in response to the number of requests received for a Miniature VHF antenna. The VL-1460-335 miniature VHF antenna is very small for its frequency of operation, and is intended for radio amateurs that do not wish to have a large VHF mobile antenna on their vehicles, but enjoy using local 2m repeaters.
The performance of the small "-335" antenna is remarkable at 1-2 "S" units lower than that of a full size, efficient 1/4 wave VHF whip antenna. The exception is that nobody will know where the VHF signals are coming from. . .
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING THIS ANTENNA AND ONE OF OUR NMO CABLES TOGETHER, AS THEY WILL THEN BE TUNED TOGETHER, REDUCING THE RISK OF DETUNING UPON INSTALLATION.
- Frequency range: 145-148 MHz
- Coverage: Omni-directional, low azimuthal ripple (1 dB)
- Polarization: Linear, Vertical
- Gain: -3 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), radiating element grounded
- Input Power: 50 Watts CW
- VSWR: 3.0
- Connector: NMO, Female
- Housing 3.8 cm (1.5") OD x 10.3 cm (4.05") h
- Bottom flange 5 cm (2") OD x 3 mm (0.12") h
- Mounting: NMO connector (w/AS568B Dash Number 027 O-Ring)
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 100 g / 0.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 200 g / 0.45 lbs (shipped individually)
CAD Files available
- Requires a ground plane (normally mounts on a metal body)
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
- Patent Pending
This product is compatible with the following Antenna Accessories:
Specify desired length from drop-down menu
Specify desired connector for the radio end: (usually Type N, TNC or BNC Male)