Wi-Fi Diplexer description
DPLU-4000-673 Diplexer, separates both bands comprised in Wi-Fi signals, namely 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (Wi-Fi 6 compatible), enabling a single coaxial cable to carry both signals, or permitting the use of a single wideband or multi-function antenna capable of supporting both spectra and services. Two Diplexers may be used at each end of a long, low-loss coaxial cable to transport both signals between two dedicated radios and antennas.
Diplexers are bidirectional and linear. This means that the direction of a signal traversing it, transmit/outgoing or receive/incoming, are both supported simultaneously. Signals passing the device are not generally distorted, other than in their amplitude and phase, so long as the power levels are within the specified values.
DPLU-4000-673 Technical Specifications
- Low Band: 1.0 - 3.0 GHz
- High Band: 4.4 - 7.2 GHz (Wi-Fi 6E compliant)
- Insertion Loss: approx 1 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF) IN/OUT
- RF Power Handling: 1W (+30 dBm) Maximum
- VSWR: under 2.0 all ports
- Connectors: SMA Female on all ports
- Dimensions: 34 mm (1.35") x 34 mm (1.35") x 13 mm (0.5"), including connectors
- Mounting: SMA Connector
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +85°C
- Weight: 20 g / 0.7 oz
- Color: Black/Gold