Custom Frequency UHF Diplexer description
DPLU-1500-673-CF Diplexer, will separate or combine two customer specified frequencies well spaced, to enable a single coaxial cable to carry both signals, or permitting the use of a single wideband or multi-function antenna capable of supporting both spectra and services. Two Diplexers may be used at each end of a long, low-loss coaxial cable to transport both signals between two dedicated radios and antennas.
Diplexers are bidirectional and linear. This means that the direction of a signal traversing it, transmit/outgoing or receive/incoming, are both supported simultaneously. Signals passing the device are not generally distorted, other than in their amplitude and phase, so long as the power levels are within the specified values.
DPLU-1500-673-CF Technical Specifications
- Low Band: 50-1000 MHz Customer Specified*
- High Band: 300-3000 MHz Customer Specified*
- Insertion Loss: approx 1 dB (may vary per selected frequency spacing)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF) IN/OUT
- RF Power Handling: 1W (+30 dBm) Maximum
- VSWR: under 2.0 all ports
- Connectors: SMA Female on all ports
- Dimensions: 34 mm (1.35") x 34 mm (1.35") x 13 mm (0.5"), including connectors
- Mounting: SMA Connector
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +85°C
- Weight: 20 g / 0.7 oz
- Color: Black/Gold
- This -CF Custom Frequency item, like all Custom Frequency products (models including "-CF" within their part number), are excluded from our Money Back Warranty, as they are personalized/customized to your specific requirements. They thus cannot be resold.
- * inadequate separation between High and Low frequencies may cause order to be rejected