VHF/UHF Mobile Radio Bands Diplexer description
VHF/UHF Mobile Radio Bands Diplexer, model DPL-0300-393, may be used to connect VHF and UHF antennas to a single coaxial cable. Alternatively, signals to and from two single band radios, one VHF and the other UHF, can be combined into a single cable. This is particularly useful where the transmission line run is long.
Diplexers are bidirectional and linear. This means that the direction of a signal traversing it, transmit/outgoing or receive/incoming, are both supported simultaneously. Signals passing the device are not generally distorted, other than their amplitude and phase, so long as the power levels are within the specified values.
If two radios (VHF & UHF) and their respective monoband (single band) antennas need to be connected with a single coaxial cable, a pair of diplexers can be used. A diplexer at each end of the line will separate the 2 signals by frequency.
DPL-0300-393 Technical Specifications
- Low Band: 50 - 200 MHz
- High Band: 400 - 650 MHz
- Insertion Loss: approx 1 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF) IN/OUT
- RF Power Handling: 50W (+47 dBm) Maximum
- VSWR: under 2.0 all ports
- Connectors: Type-N Female on all ports
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Color: Black/Silver
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice