3-4 GHz High Gain Directional Antenna Description
The UL-360A-498 is a broadband, +11 dBil High Gain Directional Antenna, providing continuous communications coverage across the spectrum of 2.8 GHz to 4.4 GHz and beyond.
Its primary use is to enhance Private Networks or Citizen Band Radio System (CBRS) networks operating within the 3.55-3.70 GHz spectrum. Other key uses include Remote control of Drones or UAS (Unmanned Aerial Systems) operating on the 3.6 GHz band.
The broadband nature of this Directional Antenna allows concurrent operation on the above services, in addition to doubling up as a Directional Antenna for search and surveillance within the high S-Band spectrum.
UL-360A-498 Technical Specifications
- Frequency range: 2900-4100 MHz (useable 2800-4400+ MHz)
- Coverage: Directional
- Polarization: Linear, Horizontal or Vertical, depending on installed orientation
- Peak Gain: +11 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Short Circuit at DC
- Input Power: 10 Watts CW
- VSWR: under 3.0
- Connector: Type N, Female
- Dimensions: 10 cm (4") average OD x 16 cm (6.3") L [Bottom Flange OD is 13 cm (5")]
- Mounting: 4 screws
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +85°C
- Weight: 400 g / 0.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 500 g / 1 lbs
Recommended Cable Assemblies
Specify desired length from drop-down menu
Specify desired connector for the radio end: (usually Type N, TNC, BNC or SMA Male)