13" Rugged, UHF, Custom Frequency tuned, Portable Antenna Description
Leadtime: 2 weeks ARO
This portable antenna was designed for applications where a simple, lightweight, very rugged, compact UHF antenna is needed. This product can mount directly onto the connector of a radio set. Three versions are offered to accommodate the various portable radios existing in the field. The various versions of the UL-3001-340-CF antenna differ only by their connectors: N, BNC and TNC.
This antenna provides a DC short circuit to help protect radio electronics connected to it from electrostatic discharge. At its UHF passband, the nominal impedance is 50 ohm, with a maximum VSWR of 2.
UL-3001-340-CF Technical Specifications
- Frequency range: custom tuned within 200-800 MHz
- Bandwidth: 10% at 200 MHz
- Coverage: Omni-directional, low azimuthal ripple (1 dB)
- Polarization: Linear, Vertical
- Peak Gain: +1 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Short Circuit (DC)
- Input Power: 50 Watts CW
- VSWR: 3.0 over 90% of band GRAPH
- Connector: N Male, select above for other options
- Dimensions: 3.2 cm (1.25") OD x 33 cm (13") L
- Mounting: direct, connector, we recommend using short cable
- Operating Temperatures: -40℃ to +85℃
- Weight: 0.5 kg / 1 lb
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 kg / 1.2 lbs
- This -CF Custom Frequency item, like all Custom Frequency products (models including "-CF" within their part number), are excluded from our Money Back Warranty, as they are personalized/customized to your specific requirements. They thus cannot be resold.
- Self-contained, does not require a ground plane