The UL-9150-360 ISM/RFID/Low Power application antenna and RF coupler was developed in response to catalog visitor requests. This antenna was designed for use in embedded, license free (ISM) and 800/900 MHz RFID applications.
Exposed metal surfaces within the antenna are grounded to the RF connector's shield, as a precaution, on the rare occasion when there are combustible gases present. Only the The RF connector's center conductor is not grounded. Such node is isolated to 50 Volts DC at ground level (altitude = 0 m), and within the specified temperature range.
Normal uses of the UL-9150-360 are as:
- RFID reader antenna, operating within US 900 MHz ISM band (902-928 MHz), or within EU unlicensed band 868 MHz (select EU version)
- Wireless test fixture RF coupler, operates best within the range of 800-2000 MHz (select Custom Frequency tuned version)
- Embedded or exterior antenna for 800/900 MHz portable, and small devices (select appropriate version)
- Inconspicuous receiving antenna (select appropriate version)
- Low Power 800/900 MHz home projects (select appropriate version)
- Frequency range: 902-928 MHz
- Coverage: Omni-directional, moderate azimuthal ripple (3 dB)
- Polarization: Linear
- Gain: 0 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Open Circuit (DC), 30VDC isolation, radiating element grounded
- Input Power: 1 Watt CW
- VSWR: 3.0 GRAPH
- Connector: H.FL, Female (default) [SMA Male, SMB Female, MMCX Male, SMC Male (select above)]
- Dimensions: 5.7 cm (2.3") x 4 cm (1.6") x 1.9 cm (0.8"), excluding cable and connector (connector protrudes 9.5 cm or 3.8")
- Mounting: Two M2.5-2.8 (#4) screws
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 20 g / 1 oz
- Shipping Weight: 40 g / 2 oz
- Antenna designed for low power use.
- Not intended for "Intrinsically safe" applications
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice