LNA-1575-349, RF rugged GPS L1 Booster, consisting of a +8 dB gain Low Noise Amplifier with a built-in sharp Filter and SMA Female connectors.
LNA power may be provided through the RF Output SMA connector, or through a DC power input SMA connector. It is very tolerant of wide voltage variations and DC input voltage range. Minimum supply voltage for nominal operation is +5.5 VDC. Operation at lower voltages gracefully derates performance of the LNA. The combination of a high IP3 and P1dB, tied together with a low Noise Figure of merit and an internal filter makes this little LNA a great addition to the GPS system front end.
Internal to the LNA-1575-349 is a dual stage dielectric filter with great out of band rejection. These filter stages ensure that your receiver is presented a preselected GPS input signal.
- Frequency range: 1565-1585 MHz
- Gain: +8 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF) IN/OUT
- Input Power: 10 mW (+10 dBm) Maximum
- VSWR: 2.0
- Noise Figure: 1.9 dB
- IIP3: +24 dBm (250 mW)
- P1dB: +20 dBm (100 mW)
- Current: 100 mA
- Supply Voltage: 5.5-18 VDC (internally regulated)
- Connector: SMA Female on all ports
- Dimensions: 38 mm (1.5") x 38 mm (1.5") x 6.5 mm (0.25"), not including connectors
- Mounting: Direct mount or 2-4 M3 (4-40) screws
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 200 g / 0.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 250 g / 0.5 lbs
- Color: Black and Gold
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice