The UL-1904-143 is a monoband (single band) US PCS (1850-1990 MHz) Panel antenna. It measures 20.5 cm/8" x 18 cm/7" x 3.5 cm/1.4". This antenna is intended for wireless high-speed modems and mobile/cellular phones operating specifically within the US PCS band.
Each individual element within the UL-1904-143 antenna is shunted, providing increased isolation from lower frequency signals, such as television and audio broadcast emissions.
- Frequency range: 1850-1990 MHz (GSM/CDMA/PCS 1900)
- Coverage: Unidirectional
- Polarization: Linear, typically Vertical
- Gain: +13 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Short Circuit (DC)
- Input Power: 10 Watt CW
- VSWR: 2.0 GRAPH
- Connector: SMA, Female
- Dimensions: 20.5 cm (8") x 18 cm (7") x 3.5 cm (1.4")
- Mounting: #10-32 screws (2 or 4)
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 250 g / 0.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 300 g / 0.6 lbs
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice