Home > ANTENNAS by Application > Military Antennas > Tactical antennas (Portable, Backpack & Wearable) >
UL-3001-343SN-CN1, UHF SATCOM Portable Antenna (243-318 MHz), N Male, Extended bottom ferrule (4")
Item #: UL-3001-343SN-CN1
Availability: approx. 2 weeks
Usually ships In approx. 2 weeks
| Coaxial Cable: |
| Accessories: |
UL-3001-343S, 13" x 3/4" Rugged UHF SATCOM Portable Antenna (243-318 MHz)
Leadtime: 2 weeks ARO
ITAR-USDOC-USDOS restricted item
This SATCOM antenna was designed for applications where a simple lightweight, very rugged, compact UHF antenna is needed.
This product can mount directly onto the connector of a radio set. Three versions are offered to accommodate the various portable radios existing in the field.
Alternatively, you may strap the UL-3001-343S to your backpack (as far away from your body, minimizing the SAR* for your safety, and any metallic surfaces as practicable). Velcro type straps, such as our ACC-00010, allow for quick deployment and stow.
The various versions of the UL-3001-343S antenna differ only by their connectors: N, BNC (PRC-117 connector) and TNC (PRC-148 or MBTR connector).
This antenna provides a DC short circuit to help protect radio electronics connected to it from electrostatic discharge. At its UHF passband of 243-318 MHz, the nominal impedance is 50 ohm, with a maximum VSWR of 3.
* SAR = Specific Absoption Rate, which refers to the amount of emitted radio energy absorbed by human tissue near an antenna
- Frequency range: 243-318 MHz
- Coverage: Omni-directional, low azimuthal ripple (1 dB)
- Polarization: Linear, Vertical
- Peak Gain: 0 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Short Circuit (DC)
- Input Power: 50 Watts CW
- VSWR: 3.0 over 90% of band GRAPH
- Connector: N, Male
- Dimensions: 2 cm (0.75") OD x 33 cm (13") L
- Mounting: direct, connector
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 0.25 kg / 0.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 kg / 0.6 lbs
- Self-contained, does not require a ground plane
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
Specifications, Availability and Prices are subject to change without notice