The UL-9001-333-CF Custom Frequency, Factory Tuned, Flat Antenna was developed for applications needing a temporary or relocatable solution that is small and economical. Use it with your wireless speakers, wireless modem, cellular phone (single band only), or any other radio device operating within the range of 600-2500 MHz.
This antenna can be conveniently mounted to a glass surface, or to any other non-conducting material. It may be attached behind ordinary non-metallic structures, such as a wooden or plastic picture frame, or a painting, for an aesthetic or inconspicuous appearance.
Exposed metal surfaces within the antenna are grounded to the RF connector's shield, as a precaution, in the unexpected event there are combustible gases present. Only the RF connector's center conductor, and its associated 2.5 cm (1") track of transmission line are not grounded. Such node is isolated to 50 Volts DC at ground level (altitude = 0 m), and within the specified temperature range.
- Frequency range: 600-2500 MHz, Custom Factory Tuned
- Bandwidth: 5% to 10%
- Coverage: Omni-directional, moderate azimuthal ripple (3 dB), or Figure-8, depending on how it is mounted
- Polarization: Linear
- Gain: 0 dBil
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm (RF), Open Circuit (DC), 50VDC isolation, radiating element grounded
- Input Power: 1 Watt CW (50 Watt optional version, select above)
- VSWR: 2.0 GRAPH of 900 MHz version
- Connector: SMA, Female
- Dimensions: 5 cm (2") x 10 cm (4"), excluding connector (connector protrudes 1.4 cm or 0.55")
- SMA connector (nut included), 6.5 mm (0.25") hole
- Two M2.5-2.8 (#4) screws, 76.2 mm (3.00") center to center
- Optional 6 mm (0.25") foam pads with adhesive on both sides
- Optional pair of small suction cups
- Operating Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Weight: 10 g / 0.4 oz
- Shipping Weight: 20 g / 1 oz
Click here to see DATASHEET of 900 MHz versionNOTES
- Not intended for "Intrinsically safe" applications
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice